Monday, May 28, 2007

Me Myself

At the wee hours 4 ‘O’ clock to be exact with sleep miles away I am thrilled by the prospect of jotting down my thoughts and what better than Automobiles the first love of my life. I had this in my mind from a long long ago but other commitments kept it away!

But not for so long and here I am writing a piece on Automobiles. Well you may call me mad and yes I am cause I talk, I walk, I eat, I sleep Automobiles. Its no surprise that my room is filled of things Automotive.

And the first thing that catches any Automotive lover is Vintage and Classic and true in my case also. I have known many of them, drove some of them and owned one.

Nothing is as prideful as owning these cars, ask people who have a dozen of them and you will know what a joy it is.

My association with them goes back to my forming years when I was given car toys just like any other kid and this thing was to stay for ever. Even before people know of ‘Pythagoras Theorem’ I had decided to be an Automotive Engineer and here I am after 20 years or so, going to be a Automotive Masters degree holder.

How it feels, on top of the world, insane, well you have to live it to believe it. But then every one’s not lucky and neither was I. My plate was never filled, though my dreams were. I think the more twisted your journey is the more it becomes easy later. (You must be thinking where are the cars I ought to be talking about).

Bye the way its 6 ‘O’ clock in the morning, I can hear the birds singing and its time for my daily exercise regime to keep me fit for the day (today might be different).

As for the cars, I will write a separate piece on the car that I owned. When that’s the Big question. Till then bye.

No comments: